To help protect the health of employees and their families, Board members, guests and the public at large, from potential exposure to COVID-19, The Development Corporation of Knox County’s (TDC) offices located at 17 Market Square are temporarily closed through at least Thursday, April 30, 2020. Additionally, in TDC’s capacity as staff to multiple other Boards, the physical offices for all the following Boards are temporarily closed:
- The Development Corporation of Knox County
- The Industrial Development Board of the County of Knox
- The Health, Educational, and Housing Facility Board of the County of Knox
- The Industrial Development Board for the City of Knoxville
- The Industrial Development Board of the City of Knoxville for the Downtown Cinema, Inc.
During this time of disruption, staff is maintaining essential Board operations and working remotely. All staff members are also monitoring their emails and telephone messages. It is important that the essential work of each of these Boards continues for the general welfare and the long-term economic stability and growth of our community.